“Frogstone Grill”
Review of Frogstone Grill

Frogstone Grill
Ranked #11 of 191 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Frogstone Grill combines casual dining with flavors that are indescribable – and addictive. Enjoy innovative pastas, burgers, quesadillas, salads, steaks, benedicts and more. Discover fresh herbs and ingredient combinations you can’t get anywhere else. From homemade bread to guacamole made fresh at your table, the Frogstone is full of wonderful experiences for you to indulge in. Enjoy!
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Great breakfast place. Nice atmosphere. Food is great. Staff always friendly. Good place to take visitors. Easy location to get to.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

A nice place to take guests or go for a special meal. Service is good and there is a variety in their menu.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Have visited Frogstone over and over again and love trying new items each time. The staff are friendly, food is delicious with an interesting menu. We have been for breakfast, lunch and dinners. It is a favorite to take house guests. Thanks Frogstone for always being the best.

1  Thank Sandy11653
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My wife and I had to travel to Maple Ridge on business so we decided it would be nice to take our daughter out for lunch. We were surprised and happy to find that she had arranged for us pick up our grandson as well. As she works in Maple Ridge, we asked her to pick the location. My daughter and grandson had been to the Frogstone Grill many times and enjoyed their previous visits. I found that the parking at the rear of the building is very tight to maneuver with small parking spots and only one hour parking. We arrived at 12:20 and although the restaurant was not too busy, we had to wait until !:00 o'clock to get our meals. There was only one server on the floor but she was not run off her feet. Our wait was a little taxing as the noise level was higher than I am normally used to and our daughter was going to be late to return to her work if she didn't eat quickly. Each of us had a different meal selection and the taste and portion sizes were good, although my grandson's chicken strips were over cooked and tasteless. I don't think that I would rush to return as my wife wasn't very happy with the cleanliness of the entryway as her shoes stuck to the floor upon entry.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Just had lunch there and it was again a great lunch with frogstone. The food was just right, as I had hoped. The service was lovely, just attentive enough. As always the staff was lovely. Thank you Frogstone!