“Breakfast done right”
Review of Jimmy's Lunchbox

Jimmy's Lunchbox
Ranked #25 of 210 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Reviewed April 28, 2019

Another small local spot in Maple Ridge that is making eating local very happy making. Best poached eggs brekkie I have had in an age. The food is simple, not oversized and emphasizes taste over quantity. No liquor available, I did miss my mimosa.
On our books as a regular weekend breakfast place.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 28, 2019

We visited a couple of weeks ago on a weekday around 11:30 am. It was almost full, and we got the last free table. While we were there, there was a constant line up of folks waiting for tables, so be prepared for a short wait if you go at a popular time.

My husband had a breakfast which he thoroughly enjoyed and I had a BLT which was very nice. I didn't like the fries very much, I think they were the reconstituted potato type which is not my favourite. The menu is a little basic, but had what we wanted. The prices are very reasonable.

The service was good even though they were busy and there were enough servers working to ensure that as tables became free, they were swiftly cleaned to accommodate more customers.

Overall, a good place to stop if you're in the area.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 8, 2019

I am afraid I was very disappointed. Bland food, slow service, small portions...not a good combo to say the least!!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Although a rather small place,the atmosphere was delightful, food and service exceptional! We only had to wait maybe 10 minutes but it sure was worth it!

The staff were friendly and efficient!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

Jimmys was recommended to us as a nice place to go for breakfast. We gave it a try this morning and we were not disappointed. Firstly such a lovely place. Our meals were beautifully cooked, plenty to eat and delicious, one of the best breakfast I have ever had. Totally recommend this to anyone who is visiting Maple Ridge Vancouver. We will certainly be visiting Jimmys again very soon.

Date of visit: September 2018