“Breakfast Place!”

Ricky's Country Restaurant
Ranked #118 of 210 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Reviewed April 20, 2018

Stopped here for weekday breakfast and we both had the specials for the day, which wasn't too bad! Our server (Dawn) did a nice job on keeping our coffee cup filled.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 20, 2018

Thank you so very much Ricky's!!! Our March 17th group gathering of 30 went incredibly well. The sign welcoming our family was a really nice touch. The meal choices were varied, great tasting and at a very reasonable price. The waitresses were more than awesome ... well organized, quick, pleasant and attentive. I would highly recommend Ricky's Maple Ridge to any group or individual!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Wenda J
Reviewed March 18, 2018

My friend and I often go to Ricky's for a mid-week lunch. The menu is pretty typical for a family restaurant and the prices are reasonable. We usually stay for a long visit and the staff doesn't seem to mind. They are very slow with coffee refills, though!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank mrsmuddled
Reviewed January 6, 2018

I took a friend for lunch as it was close to where we were. The service was a bit slow to start. The peppermint teas were very good. My friend ordered a Reuben sandwich with soup which she said was good. I ordered the Zorba Greek Wrap with salad - didn't like it. I didn't like the chicken in the wrap and thought it was pretty tasteless. The salad was okay.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 2, 2018

As far as breakfast places in Maple Ridge, Rickys offers good prices for normal breakfast fare. I have had lunch items but was so so on that. My husband loves their pulled pork chowder though. We feel the breakfast foods are better than White Spot and better priced than other breakfast places in the Ridge.

Date of visit: January 2018