“Awesome!”

Sushi Bar Lori
Ranked #35 of 210 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed January 15, 2019

best sushi I have had in maple ridge so far. and they have a great selection to pick from. its hard to find a great deep fried California roll.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed December 20, 2018

I have been eating sushi/sashimi for more than 30 years....before it was a thing. I have traveled and eaten at some of the most upscale Japanese/Korean restaurants in North America. I prefer quality and assortment over cheap product and gimmicky 'fusion' offerings. Iori's fish is the freshest and best quality and they have a great selection including some more exotic varieties. I couldn't tell you how many times I have eaten there and never had a bad bite.

FYI- It's a small place and there is very little in the way of cooked food. Its a sushi bar. Great beer and sake selection. If you like good service and well presented super fresh fish...go there.

Date of visit: December 2018
1  Thank Rob B
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Great Great Great!
So lucky to have Chef Robert in Maple Ridge. Fresh top quality fish and creative sushi rolls. This is our favourite place in town!

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank Go719974
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

I love Sushi, always start a new restaurant trying a simple California roll, my opinion, if you can't make a good simple California roll right then I don't want to try anything else. There were 2 people sitting down already eating. One just left with take out. I ordered my California roll, the sweet lady said okay, relayed it to the two chefs who spoke something to her. And she whispers to me, it will be a half hour. I looked at the chefs surprised, and said half hour, for just a California roll? They repeat yes, they are very busy with 4 to go orders.

So, I left and went to the Greek take out restaurant close by and asked their opinion on the sushi place, they were not impressed but recommended another sushi bar that they said was way better.

So, order big and call in if you want to try, walk in is definitely not priority.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 26, 2017

Brought my little sister here and ordered california cones to go. They told us the wait would be about ten minutes, but everything was done in less than five, which is pretty impressive. Crabmeat tasted less fake than most places and wasn't drowned in mayonnaise. Could use some more avacado, but definitely good.

Date of visit: February 2017