“Great Sushi”

Sushi Bar Lori
Ranked #71 of 191 Restaurants in Maple Ridge
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Always expect a great sushi meal at Iori. We usually take out since seating is a little limited. Service is great. Food is very good. Pricing is good. Great place to go for a quick lunch.

3  Thank doc_alg

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Iori is my go-to spot for sushi in Maple Ridge; their fish is always super fresh and delicious; they have a nice selection of rolls; they offer brown rice sushi as an option; never been disappointed.

4  Thank Lulu67
Reviewed March 4, 2013

The best sushi in Maple Ridge. Food is always fresh lunch specials are good deal. There is seating inside and quick take out service. Menu offers lots of variety now serves tempura.

2  Thank Goodtravels_8
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Farley good! Service good and very affordable. The restaurant is small and you only get 6 rolls instead of 8 like at other restaurants.overall clean and a nice quick place to dine at.

2  Thank Jenna C
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I've been to a lot of sushi restaurants in North America over the years so I've got lots to compare against. I would say that there are only a handful that can compare to Iori. It's a small place with only about 25 chairs and little decor which is quite ok by me; I'm there for the great food!!! It's a gem for a small city like Maple Ridge. I recommend it to all my friends and family and I always take them and out of town visitors there. I am never disappointed by the food or the service and I eat there quite often. I my opinion, Iori is the best sushi restaurant in the lower mainland (Vancouver, BC).

6  Thank ClaudeC53