“Decent Starbucks but fix the chairs....change the music”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #7 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Maple Ridge
Reviewed October 27, 2017

Trying to relax or visit is impossible because the wooden chairs with metal drag across the floor and make either ear piercing squeals. Heavy metal guitar playing on the radio Tell your staff members to pick them up rather than dragging them across the floor. Better yet spend $10 and get some better protectors for the chair bottoms. Pretty easy fix for such an annoying issue. I come to relax and this place just doesnt cut it.

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed December 20, 2016

Long line up to buy a coffee almost made me suggest my friend and I go somewhere else for coffee but we braved the line and were very impressed with how efficient the staff were at keeping the line moving and we felt we got our coffee and snack very fast.

There were even tables and chairs available to sit at.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed August 22, 2016

The baristas are efficient, my matcha green tea is alway excellent. It is conveniently located within the mall.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed June 2, 2016

Sandwiched in the center of the mall is this convenient, busy Starbucks. The staff is always friendly, and in the morning they seem to know a lot of regulars. They are equally polite to non regulars too. Service area is clean, as are the washrooms. Small feature wall of mugs and coffees to buy. This is a thin store with an outside access as well as access from the mall. Seating is spread out with chairs near the mall entrance and more near the till area. As well, there are a few tables outside. The product is the same as other Starbucks but the service is very good here.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed April 25, 2016

at Starbucks you know what you get so for me it is about the service that creates my reviews. At the Valleyfair Mall location, they have great staff. I use this place as my meeting destination for business partners. Easy to find and easy parking and then a great staff tops it all off.

Date of visit: April 2016