I traveled to Cleveland's house in the middle of July with my son and nephew and we were very impressed with the entire facility. The Resort is very improved from the past years with the new renovations and has many fun activities to do! The tennis courts were in great shape and I had a great time playing in staff vs guests sports(basketball and volleyball). I was very impressed with the children's playworld, Meredith and Tristan went out of their way to make sure my nephew had a great time. The beach and pools were in great shape and were great places to read and relax. Although the new renovations were good, the food at CJ Minnets needs work. I was very disappointed in the pickerel and salmon. I highly recommend taking your family for vacation at Cleveland's House!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clevelands House Resort is the perfect place for your summer getaway with 408-acres of family fun! With 3,000 ft. of prime waterfront, this Muskoka resort has something for every age! Clevelands House Resort has many different types of accommodation from standard rooms, suites and cottages. The cottages offer one to three bedrooms - space enough for the whole family! The onsite nine-hole Easy Golf 2.0 course, 16 tennis courts, sandy beach and picturesque veranda are just a few places to relax. For the grown-ups, there's bocce ball tournaments, welcome parties and beach volleyball, Clevelands House has every activity covered. WELCOME TO A NEW ERA It’s a new era here at Clevelands House and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with you. We’ve been busy over the winter season with a multi-million dollar investment into this historic resort on the shores of Lake Rosseau. These renovations are aimed at restoring our iconic summer resort's main building to it’s original splendour. Big changes have taken place in the main building's interior and new guest rooms invoking the original charm of Clevelands House are now available and are some of the most desirable here at Cleves. With the renovations of the main building, comes The Lakehouse, a new dining experience here at Clevelands House. Founder and celebrity Chef Randy Feltis says “The Lakehouse will follow a few simple rules: fresh fare, heartily cooked, with zero processing.” On the water, PIE Wood Fired Pizza Joint will be a welcome addition to the Boathouse at Cleves. Within walking distance is Abbey's Bakehouse location to help satisfy all your sweet cravings. Home of the famous Cleves Kids program, there something for kids of all ages to enjoy. With experienced councillors and lots of water time, our kids camp are sure to be the highlight of any kids summer. Whether you are looking to relax outside, play a round of golf or take in our famous waterski show we have something for you to do this summer. Memories are made at a place like this. Experience the incredible this summer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Clevelands House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clevelands House Hotel Minett
- Clevelands Hotel Minett
- Clevelands House Ontario/Minett, Canada