Stayed here for weekend. Room was fantastic. had commanding view of the lake. Surprised about the service. When we booked the room, we made a mistake and booked only for 1 night. Even though they couldn't accommodate keeping the same room, we were able to get another room that was similar in size. And they also gave us a nice bottle of wine and cheese/cracker platter to make up for the hassle of moving out...even though it was our fault in booking.
The kids had a lot of fun in the heated pool as well as the trampoline and waterslide in the lake. Beach was tiny, but we were lucky that there were too many people out there even though the hotel was completely booked.
I read that folks felt they were getting gouged, but we felt things were reasonably priced. kayaks and canoes were free to use, as well as the mountain bikes. some of the kids' activities did cost extra, but the kids had fun building their bears and making fishing lures.
My only beef is the tiny games room. For a resort this size, you would expect something roomier. We felt stuffy and cramped in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa welcomes guests to luxurious surroundings overlooking Lake Rosseau. Year-round, experience the beauty and renewal of nature on your terms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rosseau, a Jw Marriott Hotel Minett
- The Rosseau, a Jw Marriott Resort And Spa
- Jw Marriott Rosseau
- Jw Marriott Minett
- JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa Ontario/Minett, Canada