Was placed in a large room with a balcony. Everything was well maintained. Beautiful setting and views everywhere.
The hotel's decor and furnishings seem to truly live up to a Canadian style. For example our bedroom lamp was shaped after a tree branch.
Staff was extremely kind and caring from the front desk to the doorman. They also have a little shuttle that can take you from the parking lot to the front door if you have any luggage.
They have a large platform that I went fishing off of but it was out of season for the time I was trying.
Small tip, if your hotel rate contains any time of bonus make sure you print a copy before staying here. Our rate included welcome drinks (a minor expense in comparison to the rate) however the hotel could not see this. When I showed them the printout from the Marriott webpage after booking however they apologized and honored the promotion without question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa welcomes guests to luxurious surroundings overlooking Lake Rosseau. Year-round, experience the beauty and renewal of nature on your terms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rosseau, a Jw Marriott Resort And Spa
- The Rosseau, a Jw Marriott Hotel Minett
- Jw Marriott Rosseau
- Jw Marriott Minett
- JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa Ontario/Minett, Canada