“Great Experience. I'm going back.”

Patrick Bermand Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 149 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: French, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Great Experience. I'm going back.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

Everything is Outstanding from Food Ambience Service
Really like the concept when ordering your main dish they bring out couple of trays so you can visualize what the food looks like. What you see is what you get. Definitely will return. Excellent Experience. A Must.

Toronto
“Shout it From the Mountaintop -Best Restaurant in Tremblant - Great Experience and Exceptional Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

The log cabin ambiance, cozy atmosphere, open kitchen, tables filled with families enjoying themselves, and an old fashioned marriage proposal at the table next to us set the stage for a great evening. We were right on time for our 7:30 reservation and were seated promptly. A terrific wine list and interesting menu. Our dinner started with a Sebastiani Pinot Noir and by request, an outstanding greek salad, followed by a perfectly prepared spaghetti with mushrooms and asparagus. We shared an amazing Chilean Sea Bass roasted with Vodka and a delicious rack of lamb. We saved room for a selection of desserts including the royal chocolate and Portuguese pastry. The food was exquisite with a delightful range of flavours. Everything was freshly prepared and our sides of squash, mashed potatoes and grilled brussel sprouts were terrific. Service was excellent and our bill was reasonable. Overall a great experience and exceptional value.

The owner is also the chef and made several rounds of the restaurant conversing with his guests while still managing a busy kitchen.

We have tried many of the restaurants in Mont Tremblant and the region and Patrick Bermand is by far the best.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Outboundtraveller
Weston,ct
“Understaffed, slow service and mediocre food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

It was Christmas Eve but we expected more from this fairly expensive restaurant. Service started very slow when it took 15 minutes for water to arrive. After 2 hours and 30 minutes we finally asked for a bill before even getting dessert. Food was average and expensive. A disappointment for our party of 8 on Christmas Eve.

• Visited December 2012
Hartford, Connecticut
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

My wife and I dined at Patrick Bernard for the first time this week on our Anniversary vacation to Mont Tremblant. We have dined at many of the fine area restaurants. I would say this one was among the best.
The food was great, and we really enjoyed the specialty cuts of meat that the kitchen had on hand (aged bone-in Filet, Tomahawk Chop). We ordered from the table de'hote menu, which included salad, entree and desert. I had the bone-in Filet, which was very good and cooked perfectly. My wife had the rack of lamb, which was also excellent. My wife had the vegetable puree soup, which she raved about. For dessert, I had the creme-brulee, which was good. My wife had their version of apple pie, which was phenomenal. The meal was a bit expensive compared to other similar restaurants in the area, particularly due to the market price of the specialty cuts of meat. But, they are not something you would get in most restaurants, so it was unique.
The service was friendly, casual and attentive. This is certainly a family establishment, which is welcoming and warm. (i.e. don't be surprised to see the owner's children come down the stairs and run back up.). For us, that is just right as it is not stuffy at all and makes for a warm and welcoming experience.

• Visited October 2012
Barrie
“Welcoming, friendly staff and delicious food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

My mother and I had a very enjoyable evening. We had not heard about these restaurant prior to this evening and only decided to go in because we simply liked the name, Patrick! I know It sounds crazy, but some of the best places we've found in the past have been with this same sort of whimscycle feeling!

From the moment we walked in, We felt very welcomed, even though we didn't have any reservations. Peter was our server as well as another young girl, whose name I did not get, they were both very gracious and friendly, we really couldn't have asked for better service.

The food was also excellent. The cream of vegetable soup was just so smooth and tasty and our mains were also very satisfying. The dessert was a real treat and most definitely satisfied our sweet tooth. The flaming creme brûlée was devine!

I suppose the only downside would have to be the price. I would love to go back sooner rather than later,, but it's just a bit too pricey to visit regularly. On the other hand, it does seem to be an averaged price restaurant for the area.

If you want to treat yourself and you are looking for a charming, welcoming atmosphere with delicious food and a great.selection of wines, then this is the place for you!!

• Visited September 2012