“Small portions”
Review of restaurant o wok

restaurant o wok
Ranked #43 of 156 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Very nice and small restaurant. The food recipes are done by a real thai kitchener for all budget come try
Reviewed February 15, 2014

During our recent trip to Tremblant, we decided to get take-out one night from "O Wok" rather than go out for dinner.

We ordered the won ton soup, imperial rolls, pad thai, chicken fried rice, beef chow mein and steamed vegetables. To our surprise, they didn't have chicken balls or spare ribs on their take out menu.

The food was ready when we arrived and when we got it back to the hotel we noticed that the portions were very small.

The food was average with the fried rice being more of a mush than fried rice.

I wouldn't order their food again, but would try the Chinese restaurant in the town that delivers.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

We struggled to find anywhere in the mont tremblant resort with any "quality" : except the petitie cassee outside the resort (see separate review). This place was a bit the same but ultimately it was ok. it did all the Asian fusion food you would expect. It was a good atmosphere and the service was attentive. It was a little "tired" though. Plates and cups were chipped and the food when it arrived was warm not hot.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

OMG! This is the kind of "Asian Fusion" dining foisted on poor unsuspecting tourists that drives me nuts. My 6 year old son knows what General Tao's chicken is supposed to taste like. Even he recognized this was not right. I should have realized something was wrong when an Asian family came in, looked at what we were eating and instantly walked out the door. The meal cost @200$ for a family of 4 (admittedly including an excellent 55$ bottle of sake). The food was dull, uninspiring, and not worth the wok it was cooked in. If you plan a meal out in Tremblant, avoid this expensive sorry excuse for a restaurant at all costs.

1  Thank rastaman2014
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Maybe my culinary expertise is lacking but they served a soup that smelled like urine, people seemed to love it but I had to laugh at my boys who couldn't stand it. I had the beef and broccolli with rice, it was ok but don't expect to leave there full. Was not enough food for my 2 teen boys, I had to take them out afterwards for more food.

1  Thank Tim S
Reviewed January 31, 2014

All the best dishes from across SE Asia - Tom Yum soup, Phad Thai, green and red curry, chow mein etc. Spicy but not over-powering and big but not huge portions. Very nice wine selection. Another chocolate box Mont Tremblant setting in a tiny bijou 'Wendy house'! Nice service.