“Excellent... again” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ristorante E Caffe Ital Delli

Ristorante E Caffe Ital Delli
Ranked #56 of 149 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent... again”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

Dined with my wife and two other couples in the new location. The food was as good as it always has been. The beef carpaccio is not served in the usual way but with salad, cheese and a dressing that is unique but delicious. The penne arabiatta was excellent. Everyone enjoyed their salads, appetizers and meals. It is true that they do not accommodate variations or additions to the menu (Extra spicy - no, au gratin - no) but that's not a major problem, because the food is great the way it is. Good service, nice ambience and decent price for the quality. Will go back again, for sure.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mark L

Gatineau, Canada
“Great vibe and food, weird about substitutions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

We had a lovely meal here. I'm very pregnant right now and have specific food cravings, so when I ordered a meatless dish because of the desired elements, but then asked for added sausage (or any meat, I wasn't fussy there), I thought it was weird that they wouldn't make this simple accommodation. Otherwise, our pasta dishes were excellent, the service was wonderful, and I liked the feel of the place. I would definitely go back. They should probably be a bit more flexible about appeasing special requests, but I guess that's their prerogative.

• Visited July 2014
Beamsville, Canada
“Fabulous food & wonderful owners & staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

First I have to say how incredible the food was, both for adults & children alike! I grew up in an Italian household & this food rates up there with my family's! As my husband said, he would drive the 6 hours to this restaurant from our home, just to eat there again. My kids love their huge portions of brick oven pizza, as well as huge pasta portions. Their sauce is reminiscent of home. The atmosphere is great as well. A nice & cozy place. We love staying in the old village, rather than the resort area & this restaurant & it's staff is part of the reason why. Everyone is helpful, pleasant & quick to help you plan out your adventures in the surrounding areas-- on top of being efficient & helpful with your meals. Highly recommend!

• Visited August 2013
Montreal, Canada
“I will never go back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

It is the 1st time I write a review and take the time to do it to share my poor experience. This was the worse restaurant I have ever experienced. Although the place looks very good, I was very disappointed with the food. First, my 2 kids have allergies. This restaurant calls themselves "kids friendly" but they would not adapt the menu to suit the needs of my 2 kids who cannot eat gluten nor dairy. Even if it's an Italian restaurant, I have ALWAYS been able to get good service and good food for my kids anywhere I went before; chicken breast with tomato sauce and they are happy. So, the waitress would not adapt the menu for my kids "the chef doesn't want to modify anything, you will find something on the menu". Ok, I will take the fish. When it arrives, it has mashed potatoes with milk ! So nothing was suitable on the menu. I had penne arrabiata and they were the worse I ever had. Out of 5 adults, 3 were not satisfied with their food. Although we didn't ask, we were never offered a compensation. Never again.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Genny-Montreal
Longueuil, Canada
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I'm pretty difficult when it comes to choose a restaurant but when I went to Ital Delli I was completely amazed. The ambiance was really friendly and it was perfect for a romantic dinner. The food was literally delicious and the prices were reasonable. The waiter was really kind and helpful. We really had a good service. I strongly recommend this restaurant!

Visited January 2014