“Great food great service”
Review of Aux Truffes - CLOSED

Aux Truffes
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Montee Ryan
Reviewed April 9, 2012

The food was just as expected from a 4 star restaurant!

Reviewed April 5, 2012

We celebrated my husband's 40th birthday at Aux Truffes while on a ski vacation to Mont Tremblant. The restaurant is small and intimate and beautifully decorated. The service - a team effort - was flawless. We entrusted ourselves to the Chef and Sommelier, opting for the Chef's Tasting Menu with wine pairings and were not disappointed. Highlights included scallops, fois gras, red deer, and local Quebecois cheeses. Everything was absolutely amazing. The prices were quite reasonable, considering the quality and quantity. A nice touch worth mentioning was the table-side visit from the Chef, who took the time to explain his choices, share his cooking philosophy, and ensure that we were happy with our experience.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

This was by far the best meal we had at Tremblant. For appetizers my husband and I both had foie gras with the matching sweet wine. It was unbelievably delicious. We both like foie gras but it might be the best we have ever had. My daughter had the caesar salad but she just thought it was ok ( she was put off by the anchovies ). For the main course we had a great rabbit special and our daughter had the veal shank. We all really enjoyed our meals. My daughter had the chocolate volcano cake and loved it. We had a Bordeaux wine with the meal. Service was excellent. It was expensive, for sure, but a lovely way to end a great trip to Tremblant. It was a bonus that this was so close to our hotel on the hill. For a real treat, eat at this restaurant!

Reviewed March 10, 2012

From the moment we walked in we were impressed. The decor is light and lovely with soft colored walls, lovely fixtures and attractive stained glass partitions. The waiter was friendly and informative without being overbearing and pushy. But more importantly, the food was wonderful and beautifully presented. My husband and I shared a barley risotto that had amazing flavor and texture. My main entree was the lambchops which were delicious while my husband had the veal special which was excellent. The dessert was probably one of the best chocolate volcanoe cakes we've had. And as if that wasn't enough they gave us the most delicious chocolate truffles. Truly a wonderful dinner and happily we did not cancel.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

The food met our expectations but nothing to write home about... Bravo for having 2 choices of St-Estephe on the wine list. Staff all behaved somewhat strangely and none seemed to be our designated waiter on the Saturday night we went.