“Always a treat..”

Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
More attraction details
Owner description: This spa is known for its unique Scandinavian-style treatments.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Great spa and layout, clean premises, very attentive service by the entire staff.
a great way to relax. Always a treat to be outdoors ( even at night).

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We have been here twice over the past couple years. In the summer you can swim in the creek and in the winter they cut a small hole out of the ice so you can do a little polar bear dip. Don't be a chicken just hop in up to your neck and then run back to the closest hot tub. If this doesn't sound like your thing, drop off the wives and head to Le Diable golf course.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

My husband and I chose to spend a rainy afternoon at the Scandinave Spa while visiting the Mt. Tremblant area. The whole experience was very pleasant...the setting on a hillside with a river below was gorgeous and the staff welcoming and attentive from the moment you enter. The way the amenties are set up you never feel like you are on parade and the whole ambiance is one of discreetness. The hot tubs were soothing and the one we were in was like being in a grotto. The cold pools did their job on the other end of the spectrum. I did walk down to the river and step in but I wasn't hot enough by then to go right in. We also went in the dry sauna and it was perfect too heated by wood. My massage was amazing and Yannick C., the masseur, was very knowledgeable and expert in his work. His use of a technique called fascia therapy was one I had not experienced before. We enjoyed our hours there very much and would recommend this as a way to spend some time while in the area.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife dragged me to the Scandinavian spa on Saturday and I am glad she did. I really had a great, relaxing time. This spa is located conveniently close to Mont Tremblant resort and on a nice little river. The spa is in a hilly, wooden locale which I really liked as it made me fell very much at home. The staff were friendly and attentive.

We did four cycles over a four hour span on Saturday afternoon. We started with 15 minutes in a hottub followed by a quick dash in and out of a cold pool (14 c) and a shower under a small waterfall. We then spend 15 minutes or so in a quiet room. Our second course we used a sauna followed by another quick dip in a cold pool then into another quiet room. This was followed by what looked like a delicious panini (I wasn't hungry but watched my wife eat) and an apple tea. We then went into the steam room which literally took my breath away. I wasn't sure how long I would be able to stay in the steam bath but managed 10 minutes. Followed again by a cold dip and then we ended the day with an hour in the zero-gravity room. The zero-gravuty room is very popular as it is a room with about 40 ultra relaxing and comfortable zero-gracity chairs. The room has a relaxing waterfall feature and looks out into the woods which was also very nice. The day was made even better with occasional snow flurried and scattered showers.

We also spent about 20 minutes in a partially covered outdoor sofa (not sure that is what it is called) under a comfy blanket and listened to the music being played. The only thing I didn't do was a dip in the river...maybe if we go back in the spring.

I wasn't sure I would enjoy this as I am a little introverted but felt comfortable the entire time and my personal space was never violated. I would suggest that you rent the a robe for an extra 10 bucks or take your own. Also a bottle of water is a good idea to take with you as well.

Overall an excellent afternoon spent with my wife.

1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Going to Scandinavian Spa is always a great experience. However, their location in Mont Tremblant so far is an all-time-favorite. After at least a half of dozen of visits to the Scandinave one can say they like the property a lot. Much like with wine, let's leave the quality of treatment for the pros to judge, however, as far as the facilities are concerned as well as the comfort, ambiance and value, this place is definitely five-star. It is not cheap, and one visit could cost a couple from $100 - $200 (treatments excluded), so it makes sense to maximize your stay and make it a day trip. there is a small cafe that sell all kinds of delicious stuff, like hot soups, salads, snacks and all kinds of teas and other beverages. The highlights of course are: dry sauna, steam room, cold plunge and the gravity room. Definitely check it out if you are in the area.