“relaxing”

Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant
More attraction details
Owner description: This spa is known for its unique Scandinavian-style treatments.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The spa was not very busy when we arrived, which we were hoping for. However, we were slightly disappointed with the size of the outdoor swedish baths. Having been to another scandinavian spa, we expected this one to be a bit larger. But overall, we had a relaxing experience.

1  Thank Michelle B
Spa-scandinave, General Manager at Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your comments. They assist us in keep our standards above and beyond our guests expectations.

Please contact us to elaborate on the dissatisfaction that you experienced during your visit; at the following address: deana@scandinave.com

Kind regards,
Deana Prudhomme, Spa Director

Reviewed January 29, 2013

My wife and I had a massage each. In both cases they messed up the schedule and had to shift us from one person to another. They kept trying to place my wife in rooms already occupied. The day we went it was very cold so not as relaxing as it could have been. The massage was nice but not very relaxing from the room ambiance.

Some downsides, you have to rent a bath robe; you have to bring or buy your own shower shoes; you pay for the massage in advance so can't easily tip the masseuse. Also I forgot my glasses in the locker since you have to carry the bathrobe rental and towels back to the check in desk and they disappeared. Also very expensive compared to US based spa visits at high end resorts.

Spa-scandinave, General Manager at Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Hello,
Thank you for your comments, they allow us to stay above and beyond our guests expectations.
Please contact us to elaborate on the dissatisfactions that you experienced during your last visit.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at the following address: deana@scandinave.com
Many thanks,
Deana Prudhomme, Director Spa

Reviewed January 14, 2013

A beautiful getaway, a must try at least once. Lots of different ways to relax, baths, 0-gravity chairs, sauna, steam room massage. Be careful on timing though, gets very busy after skiing

Spa-scandinave, General Manager at Scandinave Spa Mont-Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. Rest assured that I will share your great comments regarding our service with the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you again.
Sincerely, Deana Prudhomme - General Manager

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Our group of 4 visited the Spa on December 30th. My husband had a massage at 6:30PM (reserve well in advance if you have a strong time preference!) so we showed up around 4PM to enjoy the baths until closing at 9PM. There was a waiting list for the baths and we waited approximately one hour before receiving our lockers and padlocks, towels (2 per guest) and bathrobes (10$ additional charge). Don't forget your flip-flops! The chalet-type reception area is beautiful, with many windows, various sitting areas and a fireplace. We watched a few deer eating apples in the snow. It is such a serene place, especially after sundown, when all the baths are gently illuminated. There are many areas to enjoy: steam baths, saunas, hot tubs, cold pools, and relaxation areas. Instead of the cold pools (kept around 13C, if I remember correctly), you can opt to cool off in the Diable River, which was around 2C when we visited! It was quite a cold night so we moved very quickly between areas and I'm afraid we missed out on a few areas that I would have liked to see (Zero Gravity room). I guess that means we'll have to go back, perhaps in summer or fall for a different experience. There are water fountains everywhere, as well as an outdoor hot tea dispenser to stay hydrated.

We took a mid-evening break and went back at reception, where you can get snacks and drinks: soup, wraps, fruit and cheese, cupcakes, fruit juices, coffee, tea, etc. It is a bit pricey but delicious.

The locker rooms are very well appointed and well thought out: the showers have bodywash, shampoo and conditioner dispensers, and there is a separate area with mirrors and hair dryers.

We loved every minute of our spa adventure and will definitely be visiting again :)

Dear Guest,
Rest assured that I will share your positive feedback with regard to the quality of our service with the entire team. We hope to welcome you again in the near future.
Sincerely, Deana Prudhomme – General Manager.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Had a super relaxing massage to start and then enjoyed the outdoor hot tubs. It was -8 C today and snowing, so it was really amazing sitting in one of the hot tubs. There were two main hot tubs, one of them had a waterfall. I didn't go into the cold pools. It was fairly busy as it's the holidays, but I never felt over crowded or stressed. The atmosphere was unlike anything I had ever experienced! There were many relaxation rooms, and I sat in a couple of them. I especially liked the Zero Gravity room. I enjoyed everything about the place. I ended my visit with some soup and a coffee, which was tasty though a tad pricey (not that I'd expect a cheap meal at a place like this). The premises really is beautiful, trees everywhere and today was especially pretty as they were covered in fresh white fluffy snow. I especially liked seeing wild deer outside, I thought that was really sweet. I can't wait to go back!!

Hello,

Thank you for your kind review! We'll hopefully welcome you again for your next Baths and massage Experience!

Sincerely, Deana Prudhomme – General Manager.