We travelled to this location during the fall colour season in Quebec and cannot say enough good about our mini vacation! The location of this resort was awesome and made getting around so easy.
The "room" was incredible with a full service kitchenette, dining area, two washrooms, comfortable living room area with a beautiful fireplace and an amazing bedroom suite! There is also ample sleeping arrangement available with a drop down bed, although we didn't use this. The ground floor terrace through the sliding doors offered quick access to the outdoor pool and hot-tub as well as a quiet spot to sit and enjoy the fresh air. A short jaunt brought us from our terrace to the lakefront, which was really nice and quiet. We were overwhelmed by the beauty of the fall colours at this time of year and it is not to be missed!
The front desk staff were extremely helpful with offering tips and advice to enjoy the area. We managed to get in so much fun and activities during our days that we were exhausted at the end of each. Hiking Mont Tremblant, sunset horseback riding in the mountains, boating on Lac Tremblant and of course dining in the area.
The indoor swimming pool is nice but much cooler than we were expecting and so we didn't stay in long. It is very well maintained as are the change rooms, with plenty of towels available. We were not able to use the outdoor pool as it was closed for the season but it did look beautiful. The hot-tub was very relaxing after a day of hiking and adventures!
We only ate in the restaurant once, as we were able to prepare our own meals in our kitchenette. We enjoyed a breakfast buffet the morning of our departure and can recommend it highly.
Overall, we would recommend this resort highly and intend to go back next fall with our son for a nice family get-away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just five minutes -3km (2mi.) from the Tremblant ski resort, on a vast, private, lakeside property where guests can relax and enjoy indoor, outdoor pool & hot tub, cross country skiing & snow showing right from our door step. Whether a romantic retreat, ladies-only getaway or enjoyable family vacations, we take care of every little detail. We have a charming restaurant & bar with a menu of epicurean delights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Chateau Beauvallon Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Chateau Beauvallon
- Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant Quebec