My family of five recently visited during the off season in a one bedroom suite. We thoroughly enjoyed the outdoor spa, the lounge, and the staff were very accommodating when our children wished to roast marshmallows. We used the shuttle to the village which was on-demand and helpful. The continental breakfast was very light and the coffee required refreshing. The weekend we visited, they were switching cleaning companies so our room was not cleaned despite a request to do so.
We will defnitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just five minutes -3km (2mi.) from the Tremblant ski resort, on a vast, private, lakeside property where guests can relax and enjoy indoor, outdoor pool & hot tub, cross country skiing & snow showing right from our door step. Whether a romantic retreat, ladies-only getaway or enjoyable family vacations, we take care of every little detail. We have a charming restaurant & bar with a menu of epicurean delights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Chateau Beauvallon Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Chateau Beauvallon
- Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant Quebec