“superbe”

Auberge Le Lupin B&B
Ranked #1 of 21 Mont Tremblant B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 22, 2014

What an gem of a place this is. We stayed here for three days for our "ski vacation" and were pleasantly surprised, by the location, the decor, and amenities. Sylvie was most helpful in planning both our skiing choices as well as meal choices. Breakfasts were plentiful and delicous. We were in Room 6, which was very quiet, clean and cozy with a gas fireplace, which was most welcome, as the temperature dipped to -35 during our stay!
We most definitely plan to be back.
Thank you Sylvie.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed January 5, 2014

It's taken me awhile, But I told Pierre and Sylvie I would write a review and I didn't want to go back on my word. We stayed here for three nights over Christmas 2012. The rooms were really clean and the breakfasts were varied and tasty. Sylvie and Pierre had a couple of recommendations for restaurants that turned out very well and Pierre told us how to avoid the lift lines at the base of the mountain. And if you want to talk US politics, Pierre would be happy to oblige! Highly recommended - and we hope to be back for Christmas this year.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Just minutes from lift P2 where there's plenty of parking, this B&B is almost slope side. So after a delicious breakfast served by Pierre and Sylvie, getting to the slopes was a breeze. Pierre and Sylvie made us feel that their home was our home. To us there's no better way to travel then staying at B&B's.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Great place to stay, I only spent one night as I arrived early than planned in Mont-tremblant but would definitely go back. Sylvie & Pierre are very welcoming and friendly, they even picked me up from the bus stop since I was arriving later in the evening. The place has a very cozy feel, and the rooms are very clean and up to date. Really could not ask for more from a B&B!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I can't say enough about our stay here. We were welcomed in like family. Sylvie and Pierre make your stay a wonderful, relaxing experience. Their home is warm, comfortable and very well maintained. Breakfast was amazing...!!! Can't wait to return!!!
Thank you Sylvie and Pierre.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2013

This is our second stay with Sylvie and Pierre, and hopefully there will be more to come.
They are wonderful hosts, the room is clean and cozy, the breakfast is amazing. Everything about the place is welcoming, and there is nothing like a glass of red wine in front of the fire after a day of skiing. Sylvie and Pierre did everything to make us feel at home, starting with sending us information about discounted lift tickets before we arrived, to helping us with dining options.
As a family we travel a lot, and usually stay in small B&Bs. This is without doubt one of our favorite places. Thank you very much for your hospitality. Looking forward to next year.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I arrived in Mount Tremblant for a law conference in the morning after rising at 5:00 A.M. and driving in freezing rain/snow flurries from Ottawa. That evening the completely comfortable and restful night that I spent at the Le Lupin B&B was very, very welcome. The bed was soft yet firm, the comforter was warm, and the bedroom was very quiet and dark. The Le Lupin staff were helpful and friendly, yet not intrusive - the perfect combination. Breakfast next morning was delightful - I had asked the night before for a simple breakfast of two eggs, toast and coffee - I was presented with a very tasty and perfectly cooked omelette with toast on the side with mango/orange marmalade, and an expresso with hot milk. It was beyond what I expected.
Thanks to my hosts I was in excellent shape to listen to second day of law lectures.

Room Tip: I had a room that had no TV which was good and if I could choose I would choose a room between rooms...