What an gem of a place this is. We stayed here for three days for our "ski vacation" and were pleasantly surprised, by the location, the decor, and amenities. Sylvie was most helpful in planning both our skiing choices as well as meal choices. Breakfasts were plentiful and delicous. We were in Room 6, which was very quiet, clean and cozy with a gas fireplace, which was most welcome, as the temperature dipped to -35 during our stay!
We most definitely plan to be back.
Thank you Sylvie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at 1 km from Tremblant Resort and ski hill. Large log home B&B Inn with 9 comfortable rooms all with private bathroom. Gourmet breakfast included. Large living room with fireplace. Hiking, bike path, cross country ski and snowshoeing trails at doorstep. Packages available: Ski, rest & relaxation at the Scandinave Spa, canoe. Private beach access on Lake Tremblant. Free Wifi and parking. Sylvie and Pierre owners & Innkeepers since 1991. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Auberge Le Lupin B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Le Lupin Bed And Breakfast
- Auberge Le Lupin Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Auberge Le Lupin B&B Mont Tremblant, Quebec