All reviews full kitchen hot tub underground parking ski lockers gas fireplace coffee maker main lift checking in bit dated stove top queen bed ski lodge locker room general store first tracks ice skating resort village
Reviewed August 31, 2018

Stayed here for one night - arrived at 9pm. When we checked in we brought our bags to front desk and waited 10 minutes as the sole front desk agent spoke on the phone. Once we started our check in process the agent was interupped three times by guests calling at which time she would stop helping us completely and turn her attention to the phone call. When we finally got her attention we were told our room was in the other tower - and we would have to walk down an elevator, through the parking garage and back up an elevator. At this point we had three bags with us and a small child so it was a hassle. We requested any room in this main building but the agent was unwilling to even look - said rooms were all pre-assigned and no changes were allowed. Once we made it to the room, we requested more pillows and blankets but were told we would have to come back to the front desk to pick up blankets and there were no extra pillows. I wasn’t ready to take the 15 minute hike back to the front desk.

The room itself was an average studio suite and inlcuded a small kitchenette and view of the small gondola. The underground parking is $15 or you can park free a short hike away. There is also an outdoor pool and fitness centre.

Overall the hotel itself is ok and the location is excellent - in the centre of everything but at the base of the village. The main problem here was that service was considerably lacking which could be improved with more staff resources to tend to guests. They also need more than one person staffing the hotel in the evening/overnight so guests can be brought basic amenities (i.e., blankets).

Stayed: August 2018
2  Thank jjellis1
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Location was ideal. Right by the cable cars. Very Central. Wish there was breakfast included. Rooms were comfortable. Few minutes walk from the Lake. Starbucks is right there so finding breakfast was no issue.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018

If you are looking to be Wowed... not going to happen here. If you are looking for a convenient place to sleep, the place is spot on.

The outdoor pool is gorgeous.

The rooms are fine... the housekeeping is sub-par... but the room was clean when we got it.

The beds were comfortable. Lots of pillows and bedding.

No concierge, which would have been helpful in this kind of resort town... but fine.

You have to leave the hotel to get breakfast unless you had something to make in the kitchenette.

We did not pay for wifi and had no issues.

We had to pay $15/night to park, so consider that when comparing hotels.

It was fine.

Room Tip: Tower 1 might be preferable if you spend a lot of time at the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Julie W
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

The absolute WORST experience I have ever had in Tremblant. To start, check in was well after 4pm. When we arrived to our room it smelt musty and like they had tried to clean up the smell of smoke, not to mention very out-dated. Out on the balcony smelt like an ashtray; due to the fact that the balcony was also covered in ashes. Once I called to the front desk to request a new room, they said they were booked and the only option was to leave the room for a few hours so they could run an Ozone machine or spray febreeze. When I went to the desk they offered complimentary parking (15$) and a 10% discount (on a 275$ room). I had asked for atleast 15% and they had said to check back the next day to speak with a manager. The next day while checking out, surprise, the manager was not working. The staff said that my card had already been charged and would not give me a receipt. They had taken my number and said "Jean" the manager would call. He did not. I called twice that same week and left my number and each time shockingly there was no management in and no one would call me back. When I checked my credit card statement I had been charged the full price of the hotel room. If there was a zero star option I would rate it at that, but unfortunately there is not. I have been to Tremblant atleast 8 times, and have never recieved such poor and disgusting service. I would highly recommend NOT staying here.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lizz T
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Actually ONE star is too much. The worst stay we ever had. The room was very cold, tried to adjust the thermostat to no results, i contacted the front desk at 9 pm I was told there is no maintenance and no one could help me, the front desk lady was the only one for the 2 towers.I went to the front desk 2 times to change my room keys at midnight because I could not get in the room. The next day at check-out time I went to the front desk to talk about the deficiencies, I was met by a very unwelcoming front desk lady who was very unhappy to deal with me she made me feel that I am looking for a handout. Very unprofessional. I asked to speak to the GM, her dry answer was he is busy. The guy was in the next room speaking to somebody. I took his card to send him an email. I would never stay on this property again. Two days befor prior on a Friday night, we were staying at another property "brand name" we were treated like actual guests. We decided to go back on the same weekend but our favourite place was booked and we got fooled into staying in this place. Never again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family