All reviewsfull kitchenhot tubunderground parkingski lockersgas fireplaceconvenient locationcoffee makermain liftchecking inbit datedstove topqueen bedski lodgelocker roomgeneral storefirst tracksice skating
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

This is probably the cheapest hotel you can stay at in the Village tremblant. We stayed in tower 2 which has been renovated. Rooms are clean and comes with little kitchenette and pull out bed.
The parking is free if you park at the bottom of the hill. You can get indoor parking inside for 15$ which use to be free btw. Don't count on free wifi as they only provide 200 mgb of download which is a total joke. Staff even agreed and dated they are looking at changing compagnies.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2017

I usually stay at the Lodge de la Montagne but this time We figured We'd try the "Sister" Hotel. First off there are two Tours de voyageurs Tour 1 and Tour 2 We stayed tour 2 the newer building. We had a room facing the village with a small balcony fit for 2 to some drinks and watch Funny People move about. The sunset was nice to watch. We also took time to spend in the outside jacuzzi located on the roof again with nice sun setting views nobody came around we enjoyed it to Ourselves. The hotel is Nice the beds are good and the sofabed was used by Our Son. The hotel also boasts a Starbucks nice place to drink Your coffee on the balcony. The staff is very nice and helpful even though we had no issues. The outdoor pool is nice and clean and so was the Jacuzzi by the pool. They do have a lifeguard on duty.The room was nice and clean and We had no issues at all with it .A good place to stay for the price,We will stay again!! ;>)

Room Tip: ask for a balcony room facing the village
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2017

My wife and I spent part of the labour day long weekend at tower 2 . I have stayed here before for my snowboard trips . In the village, it is one of the furthest locations from the the mountain, which is part of the reason why it is one of the more budget friendly side.
I booked a room with two queen beds. They were not queen beds- more like double size beds. When I complained I was told that 'hotel queen beds' are different. I call it fraud. I didn't get what I paid for
The room was never cleaned/ turned down during our stay.
The power went out for a couple of hours during one of the nights.
The elevator was out of service for all but a few hours of our stay.

The front desk offered no apology or compensation for my grievances

I will book a different room in the future and would not recommend staying here unless there are no other options

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

The place is filthy.
In desperate need of renovation.
Not worth the money I paid for !
The bathroom was dirty.
Not enough toiletries (1 tiny shampoo bottle for a family of 4)
The bathtub was unstable in the front part as if the supporting floor was broken below it.
The staff is not friendly at all. They seem to be in their own world and don't like to be disturbed!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2017

We booked a room in Voyageurs2. Room was clean and had small fridge and micro. But pool is located over at main hotel. Small hot tub with limited places to sit on terrace. Very small balcony. Biggest issue was non functional limited wifi and ridiculous charge per device if you wanted anything better. No downloading possible and very poor internet.

Stayed: August 2017