Agree that the service is not the best. There was only one person at the counter when we checked in on Friday night, however, check-out on Sunday was really fast. Worth upgrading to the one-bedroom suite: it was $11/night more than the regular room and a lot more spacious. It looks like it was a fancy place once but that it is getting a bit dated. Although the hallways were not so clean, the suite itself was very clean, the mattress really comfortable, the kitchen well appointed and the hotel situated in a great location. Tickets to the gondola were included as well as access to a nice private beach 5 minutes walk from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tour des Voyageurs, Les Suites Tremblant’s most visited hotel and the rendez-vous for Tremblant’s major gatherings. A must for families, groups and conventioneers, this hotel is known for its warm welcome and friendly, uncompromising service. You will also have access to Starbucks Coffee located at the lobby level, a bike rental shop and many road and mountain biking trails, footsteps away. You’re part of the family here, so come in our hotel newly renovated and make yourself at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tour des Voyageurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tour Des Voyageurs Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Tour Des Voyageurs Mont Tremblant, Quebec
- La Tour Des Voyageurs