My family and just recently booked a room in this hotel, upon our arrival I noticed that the Lobby looked a little shabby, but thought nothing of it. When we opened the door to our condo, our jaws literally dropped from disgust! Patched holes in the walls, burnt carpet, wall stains, broken and chipped furniture old bedding, terribly uncomfortable mattress and much much more! I was devastated that Tremblant/Intrawest rented out such horrid rooms! After asking the front desk for a room switch, when we opened the door to the second condo.... Even Worse!! The smell of dirty carpet mixed with sewage and mildew, etc! You wouldn't even want to remove your shoes thats how bad it was! So unclean it was literally shocking! We left and were completely located elsewhere. I would NEVER recommend anyone to stay here! POINT BLANK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tour des Voyageurs, Les Suites Tremblant’s most visited hotel and the rendez-vous for Tremblant’s major gatherings. A must for families, groups and conventioneers, this hotel is known for its warm welcome and friendly, uncompromising service. You will also have access to Starbucks Coffee located at the lobby level, a bike rental shop and many road and mountain biking trails, footsteps away. You’re part of the family here, so come in our hotel newly renovated and make yourself at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tour des Voyageurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tour Des Voyageurs Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Tour Des Voyageurs Mont Tremblant, Quebec
- La Tour Des Voyageurs