This hotel is in a fantastic location in the pedestrian village right by a mini lift that takes you up the village to the main Mont-Tremblant Gondola for free (if you don't want to walk up the hill). We had fun just riding that :-). After arriving two hours before check-in time, we poped in just to see if we can park in the hotel garage and the very friendly receptionist told us our suite is ready and we can check in. The parking was very reasonable at $11/night and the one-bedroom suite was pretty with a kitchen, two queen beds in the bedroom, a balcony and a pullout sofa. The pool, hottub and sauna were great and the nearby beach is very pretty and just a short walk away. We received free passes to the gondola and the beach and tennis club - not sure if this was because they warned us about a planned power shutoff for two hours in the morning, which was eventually cancelled. Overall we had a fantastic stay and highly recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tour des Voyageurs, Les Suites Tremblant’s most visited hotel and the rendez-vous for Tremblant’s major gatherings. A must for families, groups and conventioneers, this hotel is known for its warm welcome and friendly, uncompromising service. You will also have access to Starbucks Coffee located at the lobby level, a bike rental shop and many road and mountain biking trails, footsteps away. You’re part of the family here, so come in our hotel newly renovated and make yourself at home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tour des Voyageurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tour Des Voyageurs Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Tour Des Voyageurs Mont Tremblant, Quebec
- La Tour Des Voyageurs