We just returned from a 3 day stay in Mont Tremblant at Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant with our children ages 9, 7, and 5. We had a 1 bedroom condo with efficiency kitchen and loved our stay. The location was terrific - an easy walk to everything and once our car was parked at the start of our vacation we did not pick it up again until check out. Parking was free at a distant parking lot, but you can park in an underground garage at the hotel for a daily fee. If you have children I would recommend purchasing the activity ticket prior to your stay - if you buy it several days prior there is a discount. I would also recommend buying the 7 activity card - we bought the 5 activity card and used it up right away - there is so much to do for the kids! Unfortunately you can only use the activity card once for the luge which is one of the most fun things to do for all ages. Also extra was a ropes course/zip line for the children (we did not do the more advanced course but have heard this is great as well) and recommend this as well - the kids can go on the course as many times as they like.
As others have mentioned, we loved the daily breakfast and I especially liked the free espresso machine! The kids used the machine for hot chocolate every day. We made a few meals in the room using our kitchen which was pretty well equipped - simple meals like tacos, macaroni & cheese. We also had lunch every day with groceries we had purchased on our way into Mont Tremblant.
We also used the laundry facility while we were there - expensive ($4 for wash and $4 for drying), but nice to have so we were able to pack less clothing along the way.
The pool is small but nice - there is a lifeguard on duty at all times. We also enjoyed the hot tub as well.
Overall would recommend highly and would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Tremblant between two lakes and surrounded by lush scenery, Ermitage du Lac is an idyllic spot for a couple retreat. Get closer in the upscale atmosphere of chic, contemporary urban design, with lots of room to stretch out and relax. Enjoy your romantic getaway in this clean, serene boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ermitage du Lac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Mont
- Ermitage Du Lac Mont Tremblant, Quebec