I recently stayed with my husband and two kids for a few days of late season snowboarding. The hotel is in the pedestrian village, just a few steps from the gondola and the public parking. They ungraded our room from a studio to a one bedroom king suite. The room was spacious with a full kitchen and fireplace. The room was lovely. However, the sleeper sofa was so uncomfortable that my kids couldn't sleep in it. My daughter had to sleep on the sofa without open it and my son slept with us in the room. If I would stay there again, but I would ask for a two double-bed suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Tremblant between two lakes and surrounded by lush scenery, Ermitage du Lac is an idyllic spot for a couple retreat. Get closer in the upscale atmosphere of chic, contemporary urban design, with lots of room to stretch out and relax. Enjoy your romantic getaway in this clean, serene boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec