We recently traveled to Mont Tremblant for a ski weekend when our plans for the same weekend in Lake Louise were derailed. We were able to secure accommodations at Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant on short notice. We were however in a very small room with no dressers or place to store any of our clothes or ski gear. The skis themselves we were able to place in a locker but there was no place for boots, ski clothes or even your regular clothes. Breakfast was fine for us but if you are someone who likes a hot breakfast this would not be the hotel for you. Overall the hotel was very clean and quiet. Convienent location. I would return but only if I could secure a larger room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in Tremblant between two lakes and surrounded by lush scenery, Ermitage du Lac is an idyllic spot for a couple retreat. Get closer in the upscale atmosphere of chic, contemporary urban design, with lots of room to stretch out and relax. Enjoy your romantic getaway in this clean, serene boutique hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec