My husband and I visited the Hotel Quintessence in August 2005. This is a great property located at the base of Mont Tremblant ski resort area.
The room was beautiful. We loved walking barefoot on the plush carpeting, the amazing bath tub (with Aveda bath salts!), and the heated tile floor. Every morning the fireplace was restocked with wood. Each evening we enjoyed delicious chocolates before bed. It seemed to me that every detail was thought of, every need anticipated.
We recommend indulging in the 4-course gourmet Table d'Hôte dinner. We had a private dinner in the chef's gazebo that was incredible. Very romantic!
Dinners are expensive in the resort area, so we explored the local towns and found many excellent restaurants.
We are looking forward to a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premier 5-Star luxury boutique hotel in Tremblant Hôtel Quintessence is Tremblant's preeminent boutique hotel, offering unparalleled beauty, comfort, luxury and service in the heart of the Laurentians. Inspired by old-world estates, Hôtel Quintessence is your exclusive waterfront retreat featuring 30 luxury suites on picturesque Lake Tremblant for a memorable vacation. Discover this destination, awarded 'Best small hotel in northeastern America' by Conde Nast Johansens and 'Best luxury hotel' by Trip Advisor with all the services that only a grand hotel can offer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Quintessence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quintessence Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Hotel Quintessence Mont Tremblant, Quebec