One of the nicest hotels I ever stayed at. The rooms are very special and include a claw foot whirlpool tub, a wood burning fireplace, extra large size room equipped with a nice sound system, balcony with a view of the lake, and sitting area. The lobby does not seem like a hotel lobby, more like a large sitting room. no front desk like most hotels, just a desk with a hotel employee staffing it. The leather covered bannister leading to the wine celler bar and resturant was a nice touch.
The staff was very attentive and ready to please. Even if you do not stay at the hotel, visit the wine celler bar... it is special. The small size of the hotel makes it much more enjoyable. It almost feels like you are staying at someone's lakefront home. If you have a chance, stay here. It is worth the money. The hotel website does not do the hotel justice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The premier 5-Star luxury boutique hotel in Tremblant Hôtel Quintessence is Tremblant's preeminent boutique hotel, offering unparalleled beauty, comfort, luxury and service in the heart of the Laurentians. Inspired by old-world estates, Hôtel Quintessence is your exclusive waterfront retreat featuring 30 luxury suites on picturesque Lake Tremblant for a memorable vacation. Discover this destination, awarded 'Best small hotel in northeastern America' by Conde Nast Johansens and 'Best luxury hotel' by Trip Advisor with all the services that only a grand hotel can offer ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Quintessence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quintessence Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Hotel Quintessence Mont Tremblant, Quebec