My family and I stayed at the Sommet Des Neiges the night of Sunday May 19th in a 2 bedroom unit with kitchen (#407). I have stayed at your hotel before, and every time have enjoyed my stay very much. Excellent value given the quality of the hotel and the price. Also so well located in the heart of the action, view of the mountain, close to all the best restaurants and shops.
This particular visit merits particular attention, because of the exceptional service from the hotel staff:
Upon leaving the hotel to return home on Monday May 20th, I accidentally drove off with my baby’s bassinet on the roof of my car. Obviously it fell to the ground and a passerby was kind enough to bring it to the hotel lobby. Patricia who works at the front desk remembered seeing my family leave (with our two young children) and took a chance and initiative to call my cell phone in the event the bassinet was ours. Unfortunately I only heard her message once we were back in Ottawa. I called her to confirm that the bassinet was indeed ours, and she took the time on the phone to assure me it was there and safe (it has enormous sentimental value) and that arrangements would be made the following day with housekeeping to have it sent back to Ottawa. A huge thanks to Patricia for the initiative she took to contact us about the bassinet.
The following day, I spoke to Nancy from housekeeping. Nancy and I discussed the most efficient way to ship the bassinet to Ottawa. She was terrifically helpful. One thing I have not mentioned is I had also forgotten my VISA card at the Petro Canada at Montée Ryan that same Monday while driving back to Ottawa (with 2 children I guess I was lacking sleep!). Nancy offered and arranged to have the VISA card picked up from the gas station and sent back with the bassinet. I could not believe this wonderful service!
The story does not end there. Mid last week my wife realized she had also forgotten a very beautiful necklace that she had received for the birth of our first child (also enormous sentimental value). She called the hotel and spoke to Patricia who had our room searched for the necklace. Well, as a testament to the quality and integrity of the Hotel staff, the necklace was found! I made arrangements (again) with Nancy from housekeeping to have the necklace safely returned to Ottawa, and it was promptly.
My wife and I both work in the service industry. The service that the Hotel staff provided us over the last week has been simply world class. We have a client base of over 400 people, and we will always make a point of recommending le Sommet des Neiges whenever the topic of Tremblant comes up. My family and I are booking another 4 night stay this summer.
Again, our deepest appreciation for the wonderful service the hotel and staff have provided us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Sommet des Neiges offre, à l'intention de toute la famille, de luxueuses suites pour le ski et l'après-ski, à seulement 100 pieds de la télécabine panoramique, en plus d'un accès direct aux sentiers de randonnée en montagne ! De la scène grandiose extérieure, faites le pas dans le magnifique hall décoré d'une bibliothèque et d'un grand foyer de pierre.Après avoir été enivrés par la beauté du paysage environnant, faites monter l'adrénaline à la salle d'exercice ou prélassez-vous dans la piscine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Le Sommet des Neiges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Sommet Des Neiges Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Sommet Des Neiges Mont Tremblant, Quebec