“Superbowl Sunday”

La Cage Brasserie Sportive
Ranked #85 of 159 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 25, 2018

We made a last minute decision to stay at Hotel Vacances (directly next door) and part of that was the proximity to the restaurant, seeing how it was Superbowl Sunday and we wanted a sports bar to watch the game at.
It was quite busy when we arrived (right after kickoff) but we were still able to get a table without a reservation, which was great. The atmosphere was fun and they had different Superbowl contests and games going on.
Our waitress did a great job and told us about the drink specials they had as well as some good food options. The food came out VERY quickly and was very enjoyable. Prices were about average for a sports bar in a resort town! The chicken wrap was great, and my partner really enjoyed the chicken and ribs combo.
A cool touch they had was the serve yourself popcorn machine.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

The thing I love about La Cage is that they regularly update their menu offerings. They are straddling a fine line between pub fare and fine dining and I think they're doing both admirably. Their ribs are simply the best anywhere. A touch pricey but well worth it. It is our favourite resto in Tremblant, hands down. Friendly and funny staff. Great menu. Great craft beers and regular special for Club Cage members. It's a lot like Cheers!

Reviewed December 21, 2017

It's been a while since we lunched at La Cage. The menu has changed considerably with several new dishes (both food and actual plates). My husband had a goat cheese salad with figs and raisins. I had a taste and it was lovely. My wings came on a small round wood platter with an oven proof dish holding the wings. They stayed hot all the way! The ingredients on the new dishes show some real movement towards higher-end dining but the good pub food staples are still there. They still have the best fish n chips of any!

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Large portions - ribs excellent. Waitress very pleasant. Stay away from fried foods - excessive breading on the onion rings. Mac and cheese dry. But glad to see it was busy - good for the area.

Reviewed July 7, 2017

A delicious little find, attached to our hotel. We enjoyed it so much that we ate there a second night too! We were attending the Ironman event and my sister (the athlete) was hoovering back salmon, steak, as well as the bacon, mac and cheese, and some mashed potatoes- the waitress had a little trouble figuring that all out, but otherwise the service was great. I enjoyed the Chicken Caesar one night, and the Asian Steak Salad another- which I highly recommend. On night two, our other friend enjoyed the Buffalo Chicken Burger. Great place to watch a game, food is terrific.