“Great night in Mt Tremblant”
Review of Aux Jutras - CLOSED

Aux Jutras
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: I have submitted a review under Saint Faustin - Aux Jutras - location closed and this one opened February 2012. Also another review there related to this location. Website under construction. Phone number 819-717-3898 and Patrick Jutras is the Chef/Propriétaire per business card.
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I went to Aux JUtras the first time last week with my friend and we were pleased to finally see a place where food is not only affordable, but delicious. In fact, everything on the menu is homemade by the brilliant staff of the restaurant. We were charmed to see how great was the waitress, she never let us dry on water or drink, she kept her beautiful smile all night long and she seemed really happy to take good care of us. I ate the best "salade césar" at this restaurant; the sauce, the bacon and the bread were all fresh ang gourmet. The pizza was something to eat , the crust and the sauce, and the spicy mayonnaise pleased my senses. I recommend this place for simply everyone who wants to have a good time and eat great great food.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We made two visits to Aux Jutras. The first visit was after we arrived late at our B&B directly across the street so the location was excellent for us. Though we only had beer, wine and French fries the service was great. Our waitress was patient in explaining what the restaurant served and gave us great attention. Because of this and the reviews we decided to try it again for dinner.
I ordered the individual margarita pizza which had little sauce and cheese. Though the crust was very good the pizza overall to me was dry. My husband had ribs on top of a salad and it was very good. Ribs were very tender. Our son had a burger and he said is was just ok.
I feel the prices are high for the quality of the food. Maybe the other meals are better.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

My son and I stopped here to have some pizza around 5pm on a Tuesday, the place was dead except for a private party (ie 1 guy at the bar having a beer). Anyway, the waitress/hostess was with a customer trying to process a credit card transaction, they were having technical issues so my son and I stood patiently waiting (about 5ft from them btw). After about 5 to ten minutes they finished the transaction but in all this time we might as well have been invisible as nobody said a word to us nor even made eye contact. I should also say by this time another employee had come out of the kitchen but he too said nothing to us and seemed to ignore us as well as his partner. Well, after another few minutes of standing there with zero acknowledgement we up and left.

So stay well away from this place unless you're a local Francophone. In hindsight being ignored was the best thing for us as god forbid what the food and service would have been like had we been seated....stay well away

1  Thank TheMurfs
Reviewed July 7, 2014

A nice little restaurant right on Le P’tit Train du Nord. It’s a good place to stop for lunch while out for a bike ride. There is an outdoor patio surrounded by a lovely garden. The pizza is really good and so is the service. I would go back there again.

1  Thank 41Sally
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from our visit to Aux Jutras and the most wonderful meal I have had in a very long time. The food was absolutely perfect from presentation to taste. You can tell it's all fresh and made in house. The Calamari was tender and cooked just right. The Calabrese salad was just as good. My steak ordered rare was perfect and the chocolate cake was heavenly! Patrick the owner was a delight and we enjoyed his company. Food like this needs to be savoured and enjoyed, so the longer wait times between courses is perfect. This is not by any means a chain restaurant where they are trying to rush you out, always pushing the next course on you when you haven't finished the one before yet and you end up feeling uncomfortable by the end of your meal. I felt like I was at a friends home for a very good meal and good company. As I told Patrick I would drive the 3 hours from home to have a meal there again. Everything including the service was above and beyond.
Well done!