“Tasty, good service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aux Jutras - CLOSED

Aux Jutras
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Canadian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Ottawa, Canada
“Tasty, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Off season, early dinner, very quiet (we were the only people in the restaurant!), Patrick, our host was friendly with our kids and gave good suggestions. The pizza was good, and the fries were amazing!

Visited March 2013

Ottawa
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

We found this restaurant on our way from the ski hill into town. We placed an order for take out and went to the grocery store to stock the fridge. Our shopping took about half an hour and upon our return the pizzas were ready. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed the pizzas. The crust was not too think and the toppings, including cheese was plentiful. The sauce was homemade and had a wonderful flavour.
We returned a few days later to dine in the restaurant. The waitress was pleasant and attentive. Our meals came quickly enough. The poutine appetizer was fantastic and the pizza was a hit again. The pasta was average, I ordered the seafood linguini, which came after the pizza. The seafood was cooked perfectly, but I would have expected some larger shrimp. The dish came with what looked like lager cocktail shrimp, not what I would have expected in a pasta dish.
If you're looking for some great pizza at Mont Tremblant, Aux Jutras is worth checking out.

surrey
“Love this Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Ate here twice during our recent Christmas/New Year holiday and thought it was great. Excellent selection of pizzas in various sizes to share or not (take away as well) as well a full "Italian" menu. On my first visit I had a delicious soup and the house piza. This is not a sophisticated venue (there are flat screen TVs in each corner so you cannot miss the hockey match) and I believe the local hockey team eat here on a regular basis, but it is warm and welcoming and the food is tasty with fresh ingredients and a good price. They also serve a really good wine by the glass! Thoroughly recommended.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank kathyinsurrey
“Waiting”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

On a Tuesday my family and I up there pretty starving .. Worst choice ever. Took 50 mins before we got our appetizers ( mine was a salad ) and then an other 45 mins to get our main course. Seriously it's pizza should be that much complicated to do. The staff seems uncomfortable with the fact everybody was impatient with their "I'm so sorry for the delay your plate should be there soon". I saw the owner or the manager tried to refund unhappy customer. So with the comments I read here seems happening a lot not only on the night I was there.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Ali1222
The West
“Excellent !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

During a recent visit to Tremblant I of course returned to my favourite restaurant and was pleased to see it is the terrific experience I know and love - the menu has changed slightly with more pizzas and additions of some new items - all my favourites are still there including the succulent smoked ribs with house BBQ sauce - still tops!! The pizza is still the best - nice authentic italian with so many to choose from - I had the all dressed adding smoked meat done on site - yummy. The service is friendly, efficient and my food arrived promptly and as ordered on a very busy night. I'll be back again and again.

• Visited October 2012