“Worst experience ever (for delivery)”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Aux Jutras - CLOSED

Aux Jutras
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: I have submitted a review under Saint Faustin - Aux Jutras - location closed and this one opened February 2012. Also another review there related to this location. Website under construction. Phone number 819-717-3898 and Patrick Jutras is the Chef/Propriétaire per business card.
Toronto, Canada
“Worst experience ever (for delivery)”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I don't know where to begin....

I decided to post this just because we ordered 2 large pizzas, but the food was awfull, cold, and it ended up costing us more tha 70$, we had to wait 1 hour and a half for delivery (we have a cottage 7 minutes from their restaurant) (with 1 small salad, made of Pizza stuffing! They litterally put Mozza cheese, green peppers, sliced oignons....that we found on the pizza! in the salad! how creative!)

I felt like we got ripped off...really. Next time, I'll order from Mike's, at least they keep their standards high, and deliver hot food within 30 minutes, and they cost half less!

LIke I saw in other reviews, I'm not the only one that thinks like this, stay away...don't bother ordering delivery, I called to say how dissapointed we were, the owner I think, Patrick, told us everybody loves their Pizza and seemed over all of this, he siad to us he would'.nt refund anything.

• Visited August 2012
5 Thank Leslie E

The West
“Still Good”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

During my visit to Mont-Tremblant July/August 2012 I went back to Aux Jutras to eat 5 times. I have read the other reviews and want to make it very clear that my review from April 2012 was my own experience and opinions and the review was my own - not the restaurants and I am not a PR company. We all have different views and different ideas of what is good, value for money and how we personally view a situation and we unfortunately sometimes have very different experiences - mine were very positive ones and it is unfortunate that other reviewers have been different but that doesn't make mine any less valid. That said this is my review based on my recent personal experiences . This time I was able to enjoy the outdoor patios. The food I had was good and I felt good value to what I am accustomed to paying for similar food in fact better in the case of smoked meat sandwich and ribs. The sandwich was delicious and generously loaded with on premise smoked meat came with fries, 2 quality pizzas (had the Aux Jutras with smoked meat and the all-dressed), lasanga, and the ribs twice - the ribs being smoked on premise with yummy BBQ sauce. My food was very good all 5 visits. What I did experience this time was some service issues on my last 2 visits which has lowered my overall rating of the restaurant from excellent to very good which is based on my overall experience, I agree with the last reviewer that there seemed to be some confusion between the kitchen and the servers when I ate inside one night early August and it also took longer to get service than before and certain touches were missing like water right away. I also spoke with the owner Patrick Jutras and my concerns were addressed in an appropriate manner and to my satisfaction. The service issues I experienced will not prevent me from going back on my next visit to Mont-Tremblant and giving Aux Jutras another try and hopefully the recent issues will be resolved - for me everything else is good.

1 Thank VacayAgain
“What a shame”
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

I can't believe what I gotta myself into when I ordered from them on my vacation.i called them up and orders one large pizza all dressed and one vegetarian with 24 chicken wings,girl on the phone told me to come in 25 minutes to pick it up.when I got there in 30 minutes I walked in and waited for twenty minutes for my order, during the time I saw a lot of
Confusion with communication between the
Cook and the girl who takes the orders ( the owners pregnant wife)I finally got my order am went nck up th hill to our chalet, when my wife opened the pizza she asked how much I
Paid ... It was. 70.03...the cheese was burnt and so were the chicken wings... We went back and had a hard time
Getting out money back..the guy was saying that's how pizza is made ....bottom line stay away for
This ex hockey player And his garbage food,telling us he buys the freshest cheeses and ingredients...mr jutras establishment is by far the worst restaurant I have ever ordered from,70.00 for two large pizzas and 24 chicken
Wings...I've seen better food in point st charles or verdun who has better and I quote mr jutras saying freshest
ingrediants....Do Not Give Him Your Money

4 Thank Sketchyfrunyz
Montreal, Canada
“Stay away”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I recently ate at Aux Jutras in Mont Tremblant and was very disapointed by both the food, service and managements attitude.
I had read an earlier review by VacayAgain that praised the restaurant. My experience was comletely the opposite. After re-reading that review I then realized this could not have been written by a customer, but was a PR review written by, of for the restaurant.
Save your money dine elsewhere.

2 Thank A J B
Montreal, Canada
“Do Yourself A Favor-Stay Away from Aux Jutras-Tremblant/St.Jovite”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Miserable management!! They do not deserve your business!
Go to Vieux Four instead,.....kinder, more customer friendly and far more gracious.for similar food! Eating at Aux Jutras is not pleasant..management doesn't appreciate their customers, terrible experience do yourself a favor..stay away,stay away, stay away!!!!!!,

3 Thank jbock