Brilliant location for ski-ing. Literally 3 minutes walk from the Gondela. We opted for a studio room which comprised of a large king size bed, kitchen area, bathroom and living area with open fire. Very comfortable room with views over the village. We had bed and breakfast which was fine. Breakfast was uninteresting, same old every morning but okay. For ski-iers great facilities for locking up your ski equipment each night. Outside jacuzzi great fun and lovely when its snowing outside. All in all good value but beware expensive to eat out in the village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel is located in the heart of Alpine Village where you can explore local boutique shops and eateries. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, living area, and separate bedroom. Our beautiful property also has a dry sauna and a exterior whirlpool for your relaxation. Our full hot breakfast is complimentary daily, also enjoy our reception dinner Monday through Thursday evenings. Come escape from it all at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Homewood Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec