My husband and I traveled here for a stay in November, right before the ski season started. Check-in was efficient and very friendly. We got to our room and was blown away. We think there might have been a mix-up because our room was much larger than anticipated, but we of course didn't mind! We spent the afternoon and early evening around the pedestrian village and at a couple of establishments for beverages. Warning - over half of the shops were closed during this "off season". We were wondering where to have dinner, when we just decided to go to the little market and buy items to make dinner in our room. We were able to scrounge around the store to find things, and we ended up making a wonderful pasta dish with garlic bread with wine that we brought from home. Our room/unit had everything we needed to make the full dinner. We shifted some furniture around in the room and had a romantic dinner in by the fireplace. It was fantastic. Later that night, we went down to the outdoor hot tub. It was great! There were several other couples out there, but the hot tub was designed were there were little "alcoves" so we weren't just staring at strangers. It began snowing, and unfortunately the jets stopped and we couldn't get them to work again, but it wasn't a big deal. Again - the hot tub was amazing and it was so neat to be out there with snowflakes falling.
In the morning, we had breakfast that was included. It was a bit crowded and quite warm in the breakfast area, but it wasn't a big deal.
We reluctantly packed up after and were on our way home. We look forward to returning to the area during a different season - perhaps in the summertime or winter, ski-season, and we will definitely consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel is located in the heart of Alpine Village where you can explore local boutique shops and eateries. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, living area, and separate bedroom. Our beautiful property also has a dry sauna and a exterior whirlpool for your relaxation. Our full hot breakfast is complimentary daily, also enjoy our reception dinner Monday through Thursday evenings. Come escape from it all at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Homewood Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec