We stayed in the Homewood Suites for a few days during Christmas/New Year break. This was our second trip to Mont Tremblant and the first stay at this hotel. The location of the hotel is superb! It is right at the Plaza St. Bernard, literally a few steps from ski lift, tubing slope, and restaurants. It really helped to be that close to everything since the weather could get bitter cold in Canada. During the New Year outdoor concert and dancing, we could be in and out of the hotel to warm up since the stage was at the front of it. Our room was one bedroom, 2 double bed suite. The kitchen was clean, newly remodeled, and fully equiped. The beds were not queen size but full size, a bit tight for two people. There was a sleeper sofa in the living room. Hotel serves hot breakfast from 7 to 10 am with reasonable choice of usual items: cereal, eggs, sausages, ham, toasts, fruit, and drinks. From Monday to Thursday, there is a snack offered from 4 to 6 pm: soup, pies, and other warm bites, which is a nice touch.
The hotel has nice sauna and a spacious outdoor hot tub-must do on a freezing night!
The hotel staff was always friendly and helpful, in English or in French. Rooms were cleaned daily. There is no restaurant in the hotel itself, but the village has so many wonderfull places to eat just a few steps away, and Fat Mardi restaurant with their magic WooDoo stew is right downstairs. Included in the hotel stay was the tubing after 6 pm and ice skating rentals from 1 to 9 pm. Again, the tubing slope is right at the exit from the hotel, very convenient! The activity center where one could rent skies or book some winter adventures is across from the hotel as well. We loved every minute of our trip and very pleased with the choice of the hotel.
Mont Tremblant is magic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel is located in the heart of Alpine Village where you can explore local boutique shops and eateries. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, living area, and separate bedroom. Our beautiful property also has a dry sauna and a exterior whirlpool for your relaxation. Our full hot breakfast is complimentary daily, also enjoy our reception dinner Monday through Thursday evenings. Come escape from it all at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Homewood Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec