Wonderful place in the midst of a beautiful ski village! Downhill skiing is a minute walk to the lifts. Cross country skiing in Domaine Ste. Bernard is a 10-15 minute drive from the hotel in the most beautiful location around! Great restaurants as you walk through the village, you can take a gondola ride up the mountain to the casino and see a beautiful vista. About 2 hours away from the Montreal airport. Stay at least 3-4 nights for 2 full days of skiing, shopping, and checking out the beautiful natural surroundings!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our all-suite hotel is located in the heart of Alpine Village where you can explore local boutique shops and eateries. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, living area, and separate bedroom. Our beautiful property also has a dry sauna and a exterior whirlpool for your relaxation. Our full hot breakfast is complimentary daily, also enjoy our reception dinner Monday through Thursday evenings. Come escape from it all at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Mont-Tremblant Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Homewood Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites Mont-Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec