“Fun, mildly pricey.”

Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant
More attraction details
Owner description: Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant is a unique gravity ride invented in New Zealand where you can experience the rush and exhilaration of riding down the Luge track on a three-wheel cart. A fun, family friendly activity, the Skyline Luge is a great Quebec attraction.
Simsbury, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun, mildly pricey.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is one of the longest luge rides I have ever seen. I definitely recommend it.

Pros: Very well run, long, nice views.
Cons: Can be expensive if you have kids who perpetually want to ride it, should you stay in Tremblant several days at a time.

1 Thank Connecticut_Nutmeg

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun for all ages”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This was a lot of fun for me and for my teenage son. It is true that it is fun to go down several times. It was extremely safe and well run. A real highlight of our summer visit.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great view”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Very nice view from the top. Suggest you get the multi pass ticket because the route is not very long.

1 Thank Parinaz M
London, United Kingdom
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Fantastic activity for adults or kids”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My yo friend and I signed up to 3 luge runs as we an hour spare and thought it looked fun. Best decision! It was so much fun! The system is run like clock work with you and the luges being delivered to the top by ski lifts. Then after being taught how they worked, off we went. Wow. So fast and the course is great. So pleased we signed up for three runs! Cost is about right and now my boyfriend wants a luge competition on every holiday!,,

1 Thank HungryThirstyTravelr
Toronto, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A very fun ride for everyone!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

What I like is that the waiting line is short if you are going on the second time or more. It's even not long for the first time comparing to the other rides in the other parks.The price is what I dislike.