“Ridiculously fun!”

Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant
More attraction details
Owner description: Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant is a unique gravity ride invented in New Zealand where you can experience the rush and exhilaration of riding down the Luge track on a three-wheel cart. A fun, family friendly activity, the Skyline Luge is a great Quebec attraction.
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Just about everything in Mt. Tremblant is expensive. Not much you can do about that except to choose your fun wisely. And this activity was hands down FANTASTIC! Their motto is "Once is not enough!" or something like that and I gotta say, they are right. The ski chair lift up can be scary for people who've never skied before. The luge down was easy enough for young children and cautious adults (like me) and because it was do-able, I found myself laughing my head off all the way down. It was the same for the rest of the family. When we got to the bottom of the hill, it was easy to understand why a bunch of teens kept going up over and over again. I guess they bought the 5-luge ride package. We certainly look forward to going back.

2  Thank 514Dale

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was by far the most fun! Both my husband and I and our two children (8 & 10) could not get enough of this exciting and face paced lugging course. Truely worth every penny - would be nice if the first ride was included when staying in a village hotel!

2  Thank Veronika O
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My wife and I loved the ride. We were bummed we got slowed up by some enjoying the sights and felt guilty when we passed them. I didnt see an issue with the luges being worn down. You are able to control your speed and its so easy to control. A must do for ages 8 and all the way up! You will utilize the discount you receive on each ride after the first one. You will want to do it over and over again.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Dont hesitate, get multiple descents! It is a blast! You can control your speed so its fun even for those who are hesitant to try. I felt like I was a kid again. Their slogan is bang on: once is not enough.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Luge is my family best activity at Mont Tremblent. Every year during Canada Day long weekend we spend several days at the resort and enjoy many Luge rides. This year we noticed that half our rides were on bad karts. Shaky rides due to damaged wheels, bad breaks and unbalanced steering are very common problems. When I informed the Luge employees at the base about the problems they admitted they know about these issues and what's worse they kept the defected karts in service. Once in while to absorb customers angers they may offer a replacement ride. My other ride wasn't better than the one before I got bad brakes! My son and my daughter had similar problems.
Hope the people in charge will act on that soon before many accidents happen. Just wondering if there is any safety checks on their practice.

3  Thank mafihada
Mont Tremblant L, Manager at Skyline Luge Mont-Tremblant, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

That is great to hear we are considered your best family activity at Mont- Tremblant. In regards to our safety, we operate a strict system which ensures all our luge carts are safe for operation. I apologise to hear you were not satisfied with the luge cart you received. We do not consider the offer of a replacement ride, an attempt to absorb customers anger. We offer this as we realise on isolated occasions, the 'feel' of a particular cart may not satisfy the rider. The cart is still safe to ride in this instance.

I would like to thank you for riding the luge, and I thank you for your honest feedback. We hope to host your family again in the future!