“Not a fan”

Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I am personally not a fan of this place.

Personally the fries were not as crunchy as I would like, the flavor was a little burned and smokey, the gravy was bland. Overall not a good experience for me.

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We stopped by at this place after 6km hiking down from the summit. Everyone order one plate. If tastes ok, not very salty. However it is too much. The size would be good for two people.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Went there with kids for an afternoon snack and wait out the rain.

With so many choices, the kids ended up picking the traditional - oh well.

Poutine was great. We asked for no salt and I think that made the cheese curds and gravy taste better.

This location was better than the Toronto location and the food truck.

Staff was friendly and patience with my kids.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

My family and I are not large Poutine critics but we do know a good taste and base that on the value. The Value of what you get is great it was $11.00 for Poutine with 2 drinks so it makes for a affordable lunch. The Service was amazing and personable. The food unfortunately didn’t meet the same standards, I found the Fries to be under cooked and very little cheese. We will be back to try it again!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

We've eaten at a few of these in Ontario and generally the food is good. Ate there recently and the fries were slightly more cooked than they could have been. Portions were good size - but you also pay a fair price.

The two employees seemed rushed and not great customer service. Would go back to other smokes but not rush back to this one.