“A very nice Valentine's menu”
Review of Sushi Taxi Mont-Tremblant - CLOSED

Sushi Taxi Mont-Tremblant
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2014

You want to get a dinner for Valentine's day at your place? Think Sushi Taxi: you will strike with your lover!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We went at peak season and all they had on staff was one waitress and one sushi chef. First we waited an hour to get out drinks then we waited almost 2 hours for our sushi to come. Then when we didn't order enough they said for more sushi we would need to wait until all the orders ahead of us were. done. All we wanted was one more roll. So we said forget it. And finally to get the bill was like pulling teeth. We finally just went to the cash. Everyone in the restaurant was in the same situation and commiserating as to hold long it was taking for the food to arrive. Also the restaurant was so cold (literally) that most people were eating with their coats on. My toes were icicles by the time we left. A most unpleasant experience even though the sushi was actually good once we got it.

2  Thank MarlagMontreal
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have been to sushi taxi a few times and the sushi has always been very poor and inconsistent, they don't even know how to make rice properly.

I was recently dragged there by a friend, I ordered a spicy tuna roll and it had a bloody bandage inside it, just the thought makes me sick. It must have fallen off the finger of one of the chefs. To top it off I showed the waitress and she didn't even care, she offered me another free roll. Ya that's what I want, another roll made by someone's bloody fingers.

Avoid this place like the plague.

3  Thank Alice S
Reviewed August 21, 2013

If you want standard, fresh sushi, this is not the place. But, the sushi rolls are innovative and fresh and the presentation is nice. There is both indoor and outdoor seating. The staff are friendly and the dishes are not too expensive. It's quite good.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Original, always fresh and delicious. I have been ordering sushi there for many years and have never been disappointed. Simply the best sushi.