My friend and I stayed at the LDLM for 3 nights midweek in February '13. Location is fantastic, 2-3 minute walk to the high-speed gondola at base of the hill; 3-5 minute walk to the restaurants/bars in the village. Underground parking is available for $12/night, and was worth every penny. Parking area is monitored by CCTV and is heated, with convenient elevator access on every level.
Our favourite part of the hotel was the ski in/out feature and the fantastic staff. There is a large ski locker room before going outside the ski in/out door with free locker rentals available to all guests. When leaving the hotel in the morning to hit the piste, you have an option of walking up the hill 2-3min with your gear to the high-speed gondola or you can ski from the hotel down the hill to the bottom of the village and catch the lift up to the high-speed gondola.
The outdoor hot tub was fantastic after a long day of skiing.
We stayed in a one bedroom studio with gas fireplace (handy for drying out ski gear), kitchenette (well equipped) and balcony.
Finally, the staff was fantastic! Very knowledgable, and made our stay that much better.
We only had minor complaints about the hotel:
- The first complaint is of the pillows and mattress. They were both very soft, not my preference. Bring your own pillows!
- Lots of kids aged 17-20, which made access to the hot tub/ spa area difficult at times. We didn't notice much noise either.
- The hotel (especially the rooms) were warm. The balcony was a necessity as our room was hot(even after switching the HVAC off), therefor had to open its door when cooking or when drying gear in front of the fireplace.
We will definitely stay at the LDLM the next time we visit Mt.Tremblant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge de la Montagne offers modern comfort and amenities in a rustic mountain setting-freshly renovated! It is a perfect way for families and groups to unwind completely in easygoing style, and enjoy the natural splendour of the mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lodge De La Montagne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge De La Montagne Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Hotel De La Montagne
- De La Montagne Hotel
- Lodge De La Montagne Mont Tremblant, Quebec