Terrible service, don't even consider complaining, they will actually look at you like your delusional. The outdoor hot tub is packed with university students drinking out of water bottles that never leave. $2 for terrible coffee, 12 dollars for wifi, and the fire places barely light. Not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge de la Montagne offers modern comfort and amenities in a rustic mountain setting—freshly renovated! It is a perfect way for families and groups to unwind completely in easygoing style, and enjoy the natural splendour of the mountain. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lodge de la Montagne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge De La Montagne Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Hotel De La Montagne
- De La Montagne Hotel
- Lodge De La Montagne Mont Tremblant, Quebec