“Dont waste your money”

Altitude Seafood and Grill - Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Altitude Seafood and Grill - Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 156 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2013

very expensive for what you get. I don't have a problem paying good money for good food, however, this place was way over priced even considering the discount applied if you have a players card. Also during the slow season, they do not provide a shuttle svs from the pedestrian village Mon-Thur nor does the Gondola run to the casino. Had to take a taxi. Bar on the CASINO Flr only open Fri & Sat and you cannot drink alcohol on the casino floor only in the dining room!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Let me start by saying that there is a problem with the "Trip Advisor system" whereby we are rating restaurants like this, Milly's, C'est la vie and the "Cheval de Jade" and the local "outine or pasta place" ... No disrespect but we are not comparing "Apples to Apples" ... Anyhow

First time visitor and the person at the entrance was nice enough to get us a "preference card from the casino" that gave us substantial rebates at the restaurant.

The food was excellent the view was nice, the entertaiment was gret and it was an overall great evening. Please note that the size of the piece of meat that the gave me (I took a cote the beouf au Jus) was simply sad ... I could have fed a family of 4 with this thing ....

We will rpeat again next year.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

It was our third time at the Altitude Restaurant. We always look forward to eating here as the food, atmoshpere, view and service is top notch!! With its modern look and feel, our experience was even greater! We made reservations, and decided to eat in the restaurant. You can also eat on the outdoor patio where its heated, depending on the season. We ordered the slow cooked beef prime rib, it melted in your mouth!! The mashed potatoes and vegetables very amazing as well!! The menu has a great selection. Prices are on the high side, but very well worth it!! We also enjoyed the desserts which were very very tasty! A live band also plays off to the side of the resaurant which adds life to the evening. The Staff was friendly and very attentive to our needs. We would recommend this restaurant if your looking for a great evening out, food, views and even some gaming, as the casino is just below the restaurant. Enjoy!

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Second annual Mont Tremblant visit and second annual meal here, great food and service. Only drawback is that it's in the casino.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

Went here for dinner for the second time. We sat on the terrace and the views were to die for. Only downside was that they brought me my food and tried passing off another cut of meat to me. I ordered a fillet and was given something else. when I informed them of this I was told I was wrong. also, I asked for Medium rare and the steak didn't even have a trace of pink. The waitress brought it back, then reutned with the same plate telling me that the chef disagreed with me. I mentioned that I wasn't having it and would like a new steak - a fillet - cooked to my liking. In the end i got my food but I wasn't impressed that the restaurant actually brought me my steak and told me I was wrong. When a customer is paying over $200 for a meal don't tell them that they are wrong. Guess they never head that "the customer is always right".