“good Italian. in Canada”
Review of Spag & Co - CLOSED

Spag & Co
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Up for the Iron man so they were very busy yet service was excellent and the food was quite good. Very basic Italian , but presented nicely, hot, and good. Normally wine list with a wide range for its size.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Plates are about $20+ Cdn. The food was OK but the service was very good. My wife had a pizza (good for only one person) and I had Chicken Parmagiana with 1/2 ltr of house red wine. Total bill $90Cdn

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were looking for a place to sit and enjoy the beautiful scenery while eating lunch. We saw that Spag & Co had a perfection location with their outdoor patio overlooking lake, the village, and the Cabriolet. There was plenty of things to see.

Quite a various selection of pasta, antipasta, pizza dishes and other Italian dishes. I ordered the spaghetti and meatballs. Personally in my opinion the flavor of the marinara was delicious but the meatballs were overcooked and bland. Nonetheless I was hungry and finished most of my meal. My family on the other hand seemed to have enjoyed their carbonara and fettuccini Alfredo.

Overpriced but considering the tourist area it was expected. On a positive note portions were hefty, service was fast and the servers were very friendly.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

I chose this restaurant the night before IMMT70.3 to get my final carb load and was not disappointed. There was a great selection on the menu for the entire family (2 adults and 2 teenagers). Appetizers and main courses were of good size and value and the meals were flavorful (wife and daughter took leftovers for lunch the following day). Staff was attentive and helpful with suggestions. The restaurant was absolutely packed, yet we did not feel rushed or that service or quality were sacrificed.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

Small portions and not much value. But good food and kind service. Nice ambiance inside and out................................