“A delight”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We arrived at the Spag & Co. in serch of something to eat and to enjoy the great outdoors.
The server was a sweet good humoured young lady.
We received our menus and asked about drinks.
I had grilled vegs and a side order of smoked salmon. My wife ordered a grilled veg sandwich. When asked if she wanted salad, fries or half and half, she went for half and half.
The service was not very fast, but we were in no rush.

There are newer reviews for Spag & Co

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was our first time at Spag and Co. Looking for something different, we decided to stop here for lunch. I selected spaghetti bouglenaise and my wife a Panini. Our meals arrived without much wait. My spaghetti was not only very tasty but was a large portion. The staff was efficient and friendly. I highly recommend Spag and Co. for a great meal at a good price.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Excellent service. Food was fresh, tasty. Came for the gluten free pasta which was the best I have ever had anywhere.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The service was decent, but the food was pretty bad, dirty place (flies joined us for lunch)
On the positive, they are children friendly

Reviewed September 14, 2013

The fettuccine overcooked, the vegetables were mushy and didn't taste grilled, and there were so many olives that they overpowered the dish. Overall, the food was pretty un-spectacular and tasteless. I'm not usually super picky, but my red wine was not served at room temperature either. It wasn't chilled, but it was just too cold for my preference. This is the second time I've been to this restaurant and both times I've noted the servers seem somewhat inexperienced and the food standards not up to par. It wasn't poor service, and the food wasn't terrible, just seems a little unseasoned or unprofessional. Personally, I will not go back.