“Great day of adventure and thrills!”

Mont Tremblant Activity Centre
Book In Advance
More Info
$76.99*
and up
Full-Day Mont-Tremblant Rouge River Rafting Tour...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With the most comprehensive range of recreational activities in Quebec, we are sure to have something for everyone. We have many family activities and group activities. Canoeing, rafting, dogsledding, snowmobiling, zipline tours, tree courses, 4x4 tours, rock-climbing, National Park tours, snowshoeing, spas, paintball, treehouses and more. Located directly on Tremblant resort The Activity Centre can help you plan all of your Mont-Tremblant adventures!
Reviewed June 7, 2018

"great resource"
"bucket list"
"teenage girls"
in 2 reviews
"wide range of activities"
"hot cocoa"
"puppies"
in 10 reviews
"yurt"

Reviewed March 16, 2018

This is a great activity and did it with my 7 year old daughter. The guide was great and spoke perfect English. Explained things well along the way, lit a fire, roasted marshmallows and kept a great pace that everyone was ok with. A bit tiring but worth doing it.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

This is not an activity but an authorized agent for activities in the neighbourhood.
The review found can be misleading since it seems to be associated to an activity and not the agency.
If you do not know what to do in Tremblant, they will suggest, help book your activities.

The website associated to this activity has no information on Tremblant.
Since it is in the section "things to do" in Tremblant but it's not I give it 2 stars.

1  Thank JLC-mtl2015
TremblantActivities, Manager at Mont Tremblant Activity Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Thanks for the comments. You're right, we are many things to do rather than A thing to do. To clarify, its not accurate that we are an "agent", or rather its only partly accurate. We own and operate several "things to do" like the Tremblant Climbing School, the horsedrawn sleighride, Tremblant Dogsledding, Mont-Tremblant Treehouses, and Tremblant Snowshoeing. Our mandate is to choose and vet outdoor activities that are up to the standards of an international clientele. Let people know about our outdoor activities by grouping marketing resources to provide the outdoor activities sector as a whole a visibility beside the larger tourism products, and provide a central point to reserve where expert advice is available 365 days a year since 1997.

The brand "Tremblant", although often used to describe the greater region, actually designates the resort village, and everything offered in/from it, like us. The resort village is located in the Mont-Tremblant municipality.

Reviewed March 8, 2018

While staying at the Mt. Tremblant resort, our friends really wanted to do this. It was an ok activity for the money, but definitely not something we will repeat. I think if I had known the following I would have had a better time.
1. Bring your helmet, goggles, and allergy meds
Since we didn't book the activity, we didn't know that helmets were required. They will provide one, but my own would have been more comfortable. My goggles would have been a big help because the dogs kick up a lot of snow, ice, and at times frozen poop. Lastly, I have a very mild dog allergy. It never would have occurred to me that being around the dogs outside would trigger it. But then again, there are over 200 dogs there, so I guess I was overwhelmed. A little prevention would have made for a better ride home, when I was experiencing coughing, sneezing, and itchy, swollen eyes.
2. There is a lot of yelling and confusion
So they arrange you based on the size of your party. Then they rearrange you based on the size of you. Then you are given directions on how to guide the dogs, then given more directions on how to load the dogs. Then you go out on the trail, which has many stops, where the guides yell further directions at you and each other. OK - I get that there is probably not a large profit margin in this business, but walkie-talkies for the guides would be more professional than the constant shouting.
3. You are expected to load the dogs, to drive, and to push the sled
We went with kids, but if you are doing this as a romantic adventure be prepared for something different. I wasn't too keen on loading the dogs (due to allergy above) but was expected to, and was expected to do so in a quick fashion. My daughter and I didn't know that one of us was expected to drive, so we both sat in the sled. Then had to listen to the guide complain that the sled had too much weight. My daughter is very slender, and I'm an ordinary sized middle aged woman. This was humiliating and could have been alleviated if any of the multiple shouted directions (see above) had included the idea that there should only be one person in the sled.
4. You are also expected to cross a scary highway.
I couldn't figure this one out at all. Although there is clearly land available on both sides of the road, for some reason they park on one side of a highway, and have you cross it to get to the dog sled area. And scary it is, as the crossing is right after a turn, so you can't see what is coming (and what was coming was a logging truck!). All they need to do is let you out of the van on the same side as the activity. The guides did help everyone cross, but I don't get why they take that chance at all. Hopefully this will change soon.
4. The dogs are the absolute best part and there are PUPPIES!!!
The dogs get really excited when they think they are going out for a run. They are all really beautiful, and very well trained. And, we were able to see the puppies, which are just so adorable.
So ultimately it was fun for my kids (ages 12 & 9) but we won't be going back. The people running it are generally nice, and our guide from the Activity Center (Matt) was awesome. I hope this post can make someone else's experience better.