I have always been rather fond of the Marriott Residence Inn chain as a good place for a family to stay, and our one-night stay here recently was no exception, though I will say that our room here was smaller than any room we have ever had at a Residence Inn. We booked a standard room with two queen beds, and while pleasant enough, it was quite small and had the world's tiniest little kitchen area, which included just a small refrigerator, a microwave and a sink. The last time I stayed at a Residence Inn (in New Jersey) for the same price or less we had a full kitchen with a breakfast bar with stools, a king bed area, a living room with a queen fold-out couch, a little dressing room area, and a bath. So I'd have to say the room here was a disappointment, and it was somewhat dark and drably decorated. Having said that, the beds were comfortable enough, the people who worked there were very friendly, and the location was great, right in the quaint little resort village. The room was quiet despite the fact that there was a family with an infant staying right next to us.The free buffet breakfast was the best we've had at a Residence Inn (lots more choices than usual) and the breakfast room was extremely pleasant.
Be forewarned that the food in the Village is extremely expensive, we definitely experienced some serious sticker shock! We took the gondola to the top of the mountain (a must-do experience) and I bought a Coke up there, which cost almost $3.50! Few of the restaurants in the Village had reasonable prices, and some were outrageously expensive. Everyone who worked there, though, was pleasant and friendly and eager to be helpful. One last tip: if you have kids, they will almost certainly enjoy The Luge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle has incredible mountain views with cozy accommodations. Relax at our resort in Mont-Tremblant, Canada and spread out in a well-appointed suite, with the ski slopes just a short distance away and the shops of Tremblant Pedestrian Village steps from out front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Hotwire, Marriott, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Residence Inn
- Residence Inn By Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Quebec