I am so glad I chose the Marriott! Upon arrival the check in was quick and the gentleman was kind and everything was ready for us, except the room...so he offered to keep our luggage in safekeeping for about an hour. Antony is so kind. He locked up our suitcases and helped us later on. The rooms are really nice and clean. The washroom a little on the small side, but the balcony overlooking the pool was nice to have. The kitchen is fully equipped and spacious. We did cook twice because the resort is so expensive. We had three teens and of course it can be pricey. The pool is clean and nice, although small. A lifeguard is on duty until 8p.m. daily. The breakfast buffet and snack from 4-5 p.m. were excellent. The managers are in there helping out. The servers and waitresses work very hard to keep the food replenished. It is a zoo after 9 a.m. yes, but I would go down around 9;30 and walk right in. There is always food until 10. The snack is different everyday and sure is nice and fresh. Once again - a real line up....but a nice touch from the hotel. The hotel is in the perfect location in the center of the resort-close to everything. I loved it here. My kids also loved Mt. Tremblant. The gondola is in front of the hotel and so convenient to access the town above. All in all, the service, hospitality, rooms, pool, food, location and amenities of this hotel are superb. Why pay for the Fairmont? This hotel has parking for 10 bucks a day and in and out priviledges. We never used our car once. It is a pedestrian village- no need to use cars. Do visit the casino. It is a year old and free shuttle from the front door- to front door of casino. Lost my shirt there , but had fun. The road is windy coming up , so take gravol. Once you arrive- enjoy! They all speak french, so brush up on it. You will have a great vacation. We sure did. 5 days was just perfect...oh, and bring lots of mula...it is very expensive !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle has incredible mountain views with cozy accommodations. Relax in our well-appointed suites, with the ski slopes just a short distance from our Mont-Tremblant hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Quebec