Returned this week from 4 nights in Mont Tremblant, staying
at the Marriott LaBelle
The hotel is in the middle of the Mont Tremblant village at the base
of the mountain, with a gondola passing over the hotel,so the kids
could wave to us.
We had a suite with separate living room and kitchen area
It is extremely expensive to eat in this area so bring some
spaghetti with you...the kitchen came fully equipped with pots/pans/and utensils.
Our room overlooked the pool with a balcony.
The pool closed at 8 pm so all was quiet
The room was clean and this hotel has laundry facilites on the seond floor.
How nice it was to return home with a suitcase full of clean clothes to just have to put away.
There are many activities to participate in so I suggest buying an activity pass..it is cheaper buying it at the hotel than at the ticket booth.
Breakfast included in room price...wonderful...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle has incredible mountain views with cozy accommodations. Relax at our resort in Mont-Tremblant, Canada and spread out in a well-appointed suite, with the ski slopes just a short distance away and the shops of Tremblant Pedestrian Village steps from out front door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Residence Inn
- Residence Inn By Marriott Mont Tremblant Manoir Labelle Quebec